Congrats to the 6 Winners!
- Colin Bryant
- Quintin Penticoff
- Emmanuele Lizama
- Brendan Houser
- Kaidence Moore
- Stacie Grant
What is the Junior Grant?
The concept was born in 2016 when Nate Doss and Val Jenkins offered their own grant to one lucky junior disc golfer. In 2017, Eagles Wings Disc Golf talked with Nate and decided to offer a grant for 4 winners with the help of a number of great sponsors. In 2021 Eagles Wings Disc Golf decided to pass this on to Foundation Disc Golf.
Driven by a desire to see youth disc golf grow, we are excited to be able to bring this grant back to 6 winners in 2021. This grant will allow the winners to receive extra support in traveling to the world championships and pursue their dreams of becoming world champions! The application process will be looking for players that are heavily involved in their local scene and focused on growing the sport. We are hoping that by providing this grant, we will provide the means necessary for players to make their dreams in disc golf a reality. By working with several partners, we believe we will be able to strengthen the program and continue to help even more junior disc golfers in the future.
Winners will receive:
- Paid Entry fee for Junior Worlds
- $100 towards travel expenses
- Bushnell Sport 850 Rangefinder
- Foundation Swag Pack
- Signed Disc by Paul McBeth
- Signed Disc by Brodie Smith
- 1 year of membership to the PDGA
- Jomez Pro Swag Pack ($50 value)
- Tour of Dynamic Discs warehouse by a DD pro in Emporia
- Video Call with team Foundation
- Custom Polo from Paragon Disc Golf
- Eagles Wings Disc Golf Swag Pack
- And more to be announced soon!
Thanks to our partners: