The Prodigy FX2 is the answer Prodigy players have been looking for. It offers a consistently overstable flight that you can rely on in all kinds of conditions. Another unique thing about the FX2 is that it features an unfinished bottom that makes it easier to grip in bad weather conditions.
Speed 9 | Glide 4 | Turn 0 | Fade 3
In my experience, the FX2 most closely resembles a Raptor or a Firebird with more glide. It has a consistent finish and decent amount of glide.
A soft and comfy unisex hoodie that fits all your hoodie needs. The fleece fabric makes it a great partner all year round, be it a summer evening on the beach, or a Christmas dinner in a mountain cabin.
• 52% airlume combed ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Heather colors are 60% airlume combed ring-spun cotton, 40% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220.4 g/m²)
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, the US, or Honduras
This six-panel trucker cap with a mesh back will be a comfy and classic choice for a perfect day in the sun.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester
• Mid-profile cap with a low-profile embroidery area
• Structured, six-panel cap
• 3.5″ crown (8.9 cm)
• Hard buckram front panels
• Mesh back
• Permacurv® visor, matching undervisor
• Plastic adjustable closure
• Head circumference: 21⅝″–23⅝″ (54.9 cm–60 cm)
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh